We at BreakDown Inc. are committed to respecting your online privacy, and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home, as well as any other information about that individual.
3. Use of Your Personal Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscriptions to the Service, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes.
- On the Site, Mobile Site and Apps.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Site or in connection with the Service.
- In e-mail, SMS/text and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, BreakDown Inc. may disclose that Personal Information as follows:
- To a third party if said Personal Information was provided through a web site branded by said third party or
- To a third party who requires such information in order to assist BreakDown Inc. in its general administration and/or business operations or
- To a third party who expresses an interest in acquiring some or all of BreakDown Inc. business operations or
- To a third party where such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
While BreakDown Inc. does not 'sell' or otherwise distribute Personal Information about User Pass Account holders to any third party, BreakDown Inc. at its discretion, may publish just the Company Names of User Pass Account holders.
BreakDown Inc., at its discretion, may also disclose to a third party the contact information of some or all of BreakDown Inc. listed Vendors if BreakDown Inc., acting reasonably, is satisfied that such third party will only use that contact information to make a product and/or service offering to those listed Vendors which could be of interest to some or all of them.
In the event that a User Pass Account holder provides BreakDown Inc. with feedback regarding an experience that such holder had with a listed Vendor, BreakDown Inc. may provide some or all of that feedback to that Vendor, but only with the prior express consent of such holder.
6. Security Safeguards.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
7. Additional Information.